Tuesday 15 July 2014

Let's Go

I sit with you so that we can talk. Come up with something. A plan. An adventure. After all you are the one with a great deal of patience. An infinite patience. You surprise me. You can hold all that I have to say.

So I have been wondering what if we leave. Pack up the bags and go to Southern France. I know we do not speak French. That is the point. We are going to leave this wifi world behind. I am sure you will be fine without internet. I want to be human again and you are with me in it. 

Find a small village. Feel the streets. Talk to the architecture. Learn the language. Work on a farm. I hope we can stay with the farmer. I heard he is a hospitable man and has a lot of tales to tell. 

How about that girl working on the farm? There is a complexity in her simplicity. You know that when you look at her you can never lie to her. Like I have lied before and ended up with broken hearts and causing pain. There is a chance to stop dwelling on past. Go talk to her in broken French. I think it did make some sense because she smiled.

Write a letter to my mother and my brother tell them I am fine. Await their reply. Now you know I am talking about actual letters? Not the ones send on wires and clouds. So it is going to be a while till we hear back from them. When was the last time you awaited a letter? ... Exactly!

I am sure my friends are fine. They are busy working hard and being social. It is all digital for them. I wish them luck. 


How do you feel? Going on this adventure with me? I will share with you everything. After all you are the one with a great deal of patience. An infinite patience.

Jass 14/07/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment